We are enjoying being able to see more patients than earlier in the year.
We continue to clean the consulting room and change PPE between each person, so we are still allowing an hour per adult eye examination. This has caused a backlog of appointments, but we are working to resolve the situation. If you have any concerns about your eyes please contact us – we will be happy to advise you.
These days the door is usually open, but we do occasionally need to lock it to stop the practice becoming overcrowded. We are running an appointment system for choosing glasses, fittings, adjustments and repairs so please phone in advance to avoid having to wait.
You can still try frames on – they will be sanitised afterwards.
We ask you to wear a face covering as optometry is a healthcare setting.
If you are shielding or generally concerned about COVID-19 but have a problem with your eyes, please be assured we are doing all we can to keep you safe. It is very important to catch any problems early.
Thank you for your continued understanding and support.
- Comprehensive eye examinations including advanced digital retinal scanning
- OCT (Ocular Coherence Tomography)
- Optos Daytona optomap®
- A full contact lens fitting and aftercare service including specialist contact lenses
- Spectacles dispensed by qualified dispensing opticians
- Children’s eye examinations and specialist children’s dispensing
- MECS (Minor Eye Conditions) service
- Eye Health checks
- Domiciliary eye examinations
- Myopia control contact lenses and glasses
- Overlay testing.