Welcome Back – we can now make appointments for routine eye examinations.
To keep everyone safe, some things will be different from before. We will be wearing PPE, but we will be the same people underneath with the same smiles!
We need to be careful not to have too many people in the practice so we have a locked door policy and will need to see people by appointment only. Please telephone before you come to the practice.
When you come in you will notice a new protective screen on our reception desk. We will ask you to use our hand sanitiser and to wear a face covering. We will provide a mask if you don’t have one.
Understandably we have many patients waiting for appointments, so we are endeavouring to prioritise anyone who has concerns about their eyes or spectacles and will be opening longer hours so more patients can be seen.
Our Optos and OCT instruments which take in-depth images of your eyes have already reduced the need for close contact.
If you need or would like new glasses our Dispensing Optician will find suitable frames for you to try on. Their expertise allows them to pick out a range that would suit you and your prescription; you can, of course, also indicate any you would like to try on. All frames will be sanitised after you have tried them on.
- Comprehensive eye examinations including advanced digital retinal scanning
- OCT (Ocular Coherence Tomography)
- Optos Daytona optomap®
- A full contact lens fitting and aftercare service including specialist contact lenses
- Spectacles dispensed by qualified dispensing opticians
- Children’s eye examinations and specialist children’s dispensing
- MECS (Minor Eye Conditions) service
- Eye Health checks
- Domiciliary eye examinations
- Myopia control contact lenses
- Overlay testing.